TITLE PARTNERS AGENCY, LLC
Title Partners Agency, LLC, is committed to safeguarding your personal information. In order to best serve you, we must obtain information that may be of a personal or financial nature. Title Partners Agency, LLC, believes relationships with our clients must be based on trust, and therefore, would like to make you aware of how we use personal information and to whom that information is disclosed.
During the course of our business, we may collect the following personal information about you from the following sources:
- Your transactions with, or from services that we are performing, our affiliates, or others.
- From applications or other forms that we receive from you or your authorized representatives.
- From public records that are maintained by governmental entities, or from our affiliates, vendors, or others.
- From other reporting agencies.
- Information from our web site.
If we are facilitating your closing transaction, escrow or settlement services, we may collect your social security number, and other information from third parties, which may include: credit reports, land surveys, property appraisals, escrow account balances, mortgage applications, and bank account numbers, to facilitate the transaction.
Title Partners Agency, LLC, maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized use and access. Access to this personal information is limited to only employees who require access to that information in connection with providing our services to you or for other necessary business purposes.
Title Partners Agency, LLC, may share your personal information with the following:
- Affiliates, vendors and other related agencies;
- When required by law, when there is suspicion of fraud or other criminal activity, or to others whom you direct or give permission;
- To brokers, agents, title companies and other representatives in connection with the services to which you have requested and Title Partners Agency, LLC, is providing;
- In connection with recording documents recorded in the public records, such as deeds, mortgages, and other documents, as applicable.
- We may disclose personal information when otherwise permitted by privacy laws, as applicable, for example, when disclosure is necessary to enforce Title Partners Agency, LLC’s rights that have arisen out of an agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
Certain states allow you the right to access your personal information, and under certain circumstances, allow you ascertain to whom your information has been disclosed. Further, certain states afford you the right to request amendment, correction, or deletion of personal information. Title Partners Agency, LLC, reserves the right, as permitted by applicable laws, to charge a reasonable fee associated with responding to requests.
Requests must be made in writing to the following:
Title Partners Agency, LLC
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
13560 N. Barrett Pkwy Dr
St. Louis, MO 63131
We use third-party remarketing services to advertise across the Internet. Remarketing will simply display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not give access to your computer nor does it identify you personally in any way. The cookie is used to simply say “this person visited our site, so show them ads relating to how we can better serve them.” Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.